Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Jun 1998 23:22:32 -0700
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: digifant
Comments: To: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@TAOS.MIDWEST.NET>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Darrell

Some time back one of the list members, sorry I forget his name proposed a similar idea. His idea was to monitor all temperatures and pressures via a on board computer of sorts. He planned to hook up all the info and display it onto a small screen that allowed the driver to browse through the range at the touch of a button. That idea, same as your one sounded great. From memory this guy had the qualifications to do it, must have been a computer whiz or something. He even claimed that his device had a memory facility which would prove a bonus when it went in for repairs.

Maybe if you searched the archives you may come across the thread from memory it was about 6 to 8 months ago.

If not keep at it I am sure there is a market for your idea.

Ray.