Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Jun 1998 23:40:01 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Mechanics just dont listen!!!!!
Comments: To: CanineWolf@AOL.COM, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Is it possible that Mike's van does not have the differential lock? Makes a world of difference changing the starter.

Dennis

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Gardner <CanineWolf@AOL.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 1:26 PM Subject: Mechanics just dont listen!!!!!