Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:34:15 -0700
From:         "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@SCHWENK-LAW.COM>
Subject:      List Vendors: there's more than 1
Comments: To: vanagon List <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Ron is not the only MAN....Kyle at volks cafe and Jim at the old volks home will go to the ends of the earth for you as well, and give you a good price, too. Heck, Jim even steers you to his competitors if he thinks they can get you a part only a day sooner due to shipping...and he just donated an entire exhaust system to help out a listee. And with Kyle, I can send an e-mail at mid-night and the parts are in UPS the next morning and at my house the next day. Bus depot may be a dollar or two cheaper on some stuff, but Jim and Kyle more than make up for that in service and have spent much time on the phone with me discussing technical issues. Not to take anything away from Ron...but don't forget these guys... Without them, we would be paying more and getting less. steve