Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Jun 1998 18:30:02 -0400
From:         PAT <pdooley@GTE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Highway Driving Vanagon Style?
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Take the interstates and drive 55 mph. Get one of those big reflective orange rectangles and attach to rear of van.

-----Original Message----- From: Robin Davies <rodavies@FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, June 18, 1998 1:57 PM Subject: Highway Driving Vanagon Style?