Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:15:41 -0400
From:         Erik O <koesel@DAX.CC.UAKRON.EDU>
Subject:      Great Van Deals
Comments: To: "Vanagon@VANAGON.COM" <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

Found these on the net. Call them, not me.

1982 VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON, Westfalia, 1600 engine, 12V, 4cyl., diesel, good canvas, has everything(stove, sink, 2 beds, etc.). Minimum rust. Needs an engine, a little help & love. Asking price or best offer. , $500.00, (904) 736-3218 mooncc@hotmail.com Location: Deland, FL [Someone on the list better get this one. Too far for me to tow. I'll buy it if someone wants to store it for me for a few weeks. I'll come down with a new drivetrain and pick it up.]

86 VANAGON VOLKSWAGEN, good family VAN, no rust, automatic transmission, $1850 or best offer, (773)276-8387 CHICAGO Location: Chicago, IL [I guess if your family is bad, you can't have this one]

1980 VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON WESTPHALIA VAN, sink, fridge, stove, SUPER interior, all equip, auto, blue, records, MINOR rust, motor knocks, you fix, $2000 Grand Rapids, dealer, 616-451-2650. (25) Location: Grand Rapids, MI [sounds like a good aircooled deal]

1991 VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON, for parts, Westy pkg., engine, auto, kitchen, front clip, rear clip, seats, dual air, many extras, All Import Auto Parts, your VOLKSWAGEN headquarters free delivery to DFW shops, 817-831-6316 or METRO 817-654-0719. Location: Ft. Worth, TX [this sounded interesting....]

This last one was posted to the list last week. If anyone out there wishes they would have purchased a Westfalia new, and kept it that way, this one is definately worth the bucks. I have seen this van and it is absolutely perfect. Actually, it's in better than new condition. The attention to detail is stunning. They actually had the propane tank removed when new and painted white, then they replaced all the orginal stickers :) You won't find any flaws on this one. Don't let the salt belt scare you from this one.

"I have decided to offer my 89 Camper for sale. I have owned this camper since new and it is in Excellent original condition. It has 17,500 miles, is white, never driven in winter weather, rarely in rain and has been stored indoors - always. Honestly, the last time you've seen one this clean it was on the showroom floor. Starting price will be $19,500. If you are serious call Jim Brookover 330-379-6155 during work hours Eastern time zone. Located in northern Ohio."

That's it. Go get-em! _______________________ Erik O Akron, Oh 82 GTI Westfalia http://ebyte.com/gl http://ebyte.com/wow