Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:56:47 -0700
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Take it easy on the new dad, was: Bus Depot Replies
Comments: To: GMBulley@AOL.COM
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I agree !!

What's with you guys. I live over ten thousand miles away and whenever I have wanted quotes for parts or advice I get it within a few days. Remember I am on the other side of the world. You blokes bagging Ron and his operation how about giving us all a break. If you don't like his service make the easy decision Go elsewhere and let the rest of us who have no complaints about his operation remain blissfully ignorant and happy with his warm and friendly service.

P.S. to Ron and the little mother, how is the little one. And are you getting any sleep ?

Ray Hunnam From Australia.