Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jun 1998 21:10:29 -0500
From:         chester <chester1@SWBELL.NET>
Subject:      EV Tires
Comments: To: "ev_update@db.erau.edu" <ev_update@db.erau.edu>,
          "Vanagon@Vanagon.com" <Vanagon@Vanagon.com>
Comments: cc: healeys@autox.team.net

Ladies / Gentlemen,

Every since I got my 1st car, 63 Austin Healey 3000, I have been buying my tires from NTW. Back then they were truely wholesale in Woodbridge, VA. Not only did I buy tires for the Healey but also numerous SOBs (some other brands) including my Westies. When we moved to Dallas from VA ( married Dallas girl ) discovered no NTW. So bought set of Guardsmen form Sears. NTW finally opened store many miles away but it was part of home so would make the trip. They gave me a Healey Club discount. Well, the story is about to end. Last week, after reading all the posts about the Agiles 51 I decided to go with it. Went to local NTW(B) and thought I had ordered them. Jimmy, salesrep, took my name and number and told me he would call in 7 to 10 days when they came in. Today, week later, stopped by while in area and Jimmy had not even ordered them. It's bad enough that you have to special order tires and now I have to find another place to take my business. Any recomdations?

Grins, Norby

NTW this is for you (_!_)