Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:03:53 -0400
From:         Dave Ohlemacher <Dave@OHLEMACHER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Last chance! (was: need assistance)
Comments: To: Pfunky@aol.com
Comments: cc: Vanagon@Vanagon.com

OK, best advice yet. I can't help but think I messed something up and the logical choice is the distributor and wires. I can't see how the muffler,cat and O2 sensor could so drastically effect starting and running, poor mpg and not passing emissions maybe, soooooo

Could someone actually go out to their van and look at the cap and confirm the location of wires and cylinders and their order. I know it should be 1-4-3-2, but the only way mine will run at all is if it starts out 1-2, what's up with that?

Thanks

Dave