Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:24:00 EDT
From:         db25 <Douglas_M_BENSEN@UMAIL.UMD.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Fuel Line Question
Comments: To: Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>,
          vanagon@vanagon.com

Ron, I think the hose is 8mm or 5/16. Not trying to give you a hard time by guessing, but I want to warn you about that formed plastic piece. That part was leaking on mine, not the fuel line. You may want to consider buying one of those, and only crawling under there one time. Make sure you by the fuel injection hose, regular fuel line will not hold up. Hope this helps.

Good luck, Doug '86 GL Westy Maryland