Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jun 1998 14:52:34 -0500
From:         "Chip & Co." <Shaner@FAMENT.COM>
Subject:      New List License Plates Available Soon!!
Comments: To: type2@type2.com, vanagon@vanagon.com, VintageBus@type2.com

Greetings!

My wife and I have decided to take a dip into the world or specialty marketing. I won't bore you with the details on all the thought processes that brought us to this decision, but I will tell you that it arose out of looking through my new RMMW catalog and a desire for something different.

What I am going to offer are list specific license plates for each of the 3 bus mailing lists. The examples can be seen at http://www.fament.com/chip/vw/plates.html. At this site there are 2 examples for each list. The price will be $12.50 USD. This price includes $3 for priority mail shipping within the Continental US. Foreign orders will have to pay whatever the extra shipping is.

Because I need to order at 50 of each design I am going to sell, it is probably best that we choose one design or the other. If you are interested and think you will order one( or more) please e-mail me the following information. Please put plates in the subject so my mail will filter it correctly. Then tell me how many and what list plate and which design you prefer. If you only like one and would not buy one of the others PLEASE tell me that as well.

Example: 1-vintagebus-big VW 1-type2- small VW "will not buy big VW" 1- vanagon- smallvw

I hope to have an idea of what I will be able to offer by Friday July 3rd, after which time I will begin taking actual orders and will detail that process then. After I turn the order in to the manufacturer it should take 7-10 days for me to get them, and then a couple of days to get them sent out.

Please, direct all comments, questions, etc regarding this to me via PMAIL. Thank you for your time. Sincerely,

Chip Shaner (da family man.....)