Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jun 1998 23:33:13 +0200
From:         Calle Fallberg <calle.fallberg@SWIPNET.SE>
Subject:      Help: what year & model interior
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Hi Vanagonners! I wonder if the " united knowledge" of this list could help me in my wreckyard hunt :-\ I have a standard Transporter as the Vanagon are named in Europe, with a right side sliding door. Up front there is two seats, in the middle there is a threeseat couch with fixed back exept for the outer right wich is foldable. The whole thing sits on two rails on the floor. Far back thereŽs yet another couch , fixed seat, foldable back that will rest upon the seat Žbout 5" above the "engine lid". What I want to accomplish is a more usable car,so what IŽm thinking about is like fully foldable rear- , maybe just twin and foldable middle- seat or something like that :-) Would be awfully nice to make a queensize...;-) Anyway, what IŽd appreciate a lot is some info on what kind in what year so I have a little edge when calling the anything but helpful wreckyards of this area. BTW, the Caravan Couch interior I mentioned the other day was totalled when some jackass down at the wreckyard ran the claws of a forklift through the side windows, tipped it to its side, put another car on top and left it in the rain! And it was in -well not immaculate but - good shape! Makes you a bit .........angry :-< Any tip will be welcomed with a warm heart Read you later.... Calle - 88 Vanagon Mullhyttan, Sweden