Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 27 Jun 1998 19:08:30 -0700
From:         Todd Last <rubatoguy@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Hotch Motors
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

For those of you who are curious about Hotch Motors in Santa Rosa.. I found this web page that has photos and more information. FYI

http://www.highway-one.com/Classifieds/Volkswagen/MathersWestfalia.shtml

We currently have in stock as follows:

87 Country Homes conversion,full camper ,Not Westfalia,pop top releases straight up rather than at an angle,sleeps 4,ac, 4 spd ps,amfm/cass, burgundy in color silver interior, $13950.00

87 Westfalia-full camper,89K,med blue ,4spd,ac,ps,pw,pdl,cc,am/fm/cass 16950.00

89 Westfalia-full camper, white, 80k ,at,ac,ps,amfm/cass $19950.00

89 Westfalia,-full camper,white, 92k,4 spd ,ac,ps,amfm/cass,New rebuilt engine 4/97 silver gray interior $19950.00

89 VW Westfalia-full camper 35k original miles ,med blue,ac,pw,pdl,cc,amfm/cass $21950.00

90 Westfalia-full camper,Orly (dark) blue,70k 4 spd,ac,ps,amfm/cass $ 22950.00

90 Westfalia-Weekender,Orly blue,84k at ,pw.ac,pdl,cc,amfm/cass, pop top

$19950.00

90 Westfalia,full camper,Flash silver,SYNCRO,52k, 4X4,5 spd,ac,pw,pdl,cc ,amfm/cass,gray interior $ 25950.00

91 Westfalia, full camper, white,46k ,at,ac,ps, amfm,cass $24950.00

We at Hoch Motors specialize in VW Westfalia Campers. All of our vehicles go through a rigid and thorough presale inspection, both mechanical and cosmetic. They must meet our standards as habitable recreational vehicles, and are renovated to as close to new condition as possible. All our campers are given a twelve-month, twelve-thousand mile drivetrain warranty, redeemable throughout the U.S. and Canada. If you decide to let your camper go, or want to upgrade, contact us. You would be surprised at the amount of value well kept cars retain.

Try us, You'll buy us...

Contact Information Hoch Motors Ask For Roy Mathers or Marty Hoch E-mail roy@juno.com 3580 Santa Rosa Ave. Santa Rosa CA, 95407 Daytime Telephone: 707.584.1199 Evening Telephone: 707.584.1199 FAX: 707.584.1190