Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jun 1998 22:06:14 -0700
From:         marcus <marcus46@FREEWWWEB.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westy safety
Comments: To: Ssittservl@AOL.COM
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Chad all that has been put out about the safety of the Vanagon. I don't think you can convince your future wife.If I were to choose an auto based on it's ability to sustain a head on collision and for me to walk away no injuries I would still be walking or I would get a M1 tank.First of all I'm not walking and second I can't afford the M1, besides it get bad gas milage and the tracks tend to tear up the roads. So I'm going to drive my vanagon,geo or cad. Now if you really have to have the westy, you could do this,have a professional driver take it to the camp of your choice and you and your girlfriend follow in what she believe to be safer auto.But of course this could get expensive.No Chad kidding aside, forget the westy for now and stick with your fiancee. Marcus