Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 Jul 1998 14:07:32 -0400
From:         David Raistrick <keen@FINALLY.ATLASTA.NET>
Subject:      FuelMax!  I Found it!:/

Hey folks...you may recall during one of the many "magnets on the fuel line" debates, I mentioned that I had something of an article in a magizine about it...Well, I have not found the article, BUT I found the reader-response to it.

March/April 1995 volume6 , number 2. Midnight Engineering ISSN 1050-0324 (if you need the publishers info, lemme know...)

Letters to ME

"More FUELMAX fallout"

"Thanks for your sophisticated responce to the recent letter from Grimes Slaughter regarding the ad that your ran for FUELMAX in the NOV/DEC '94 issue. Mr Slaughter writes from Oak Ridge and my experiances with Oak Ridge have been uncomfortable. these people live in a world created and perpetuated by the massive spending of government agencies. Within 400 miles of Oak Ridge is a firm that has been very successful with rare earth super conducting magnetso modify gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil and water. Their research and our field experience reveals the magnetized fuel cleans and allows the orifice's original function to occur. On smoking diesels, I have seen busses go from dense black smoke to virtually no smoke in about 750 miles. The same would occur if the injectors were ultrasonically cleaned. Overall, this is a cheaper approach which has not thus far been accepted by the appropriate parties. Applied to water, the liquid is "soft water like." this is old Russian technology which has been enhanced by the new families of more powerful magnets. On fuel lines, the secret is 3/4 square inch or more of two north-pole facing magnets arranged at 90 degrees to one another and exposed to a rubber hose or plastic line. The gauss must be 200 or more. I spend more time evaluating technologies like thes than I do products derived from the technologies manifested in your publication..."

Jim Soudriette The Galaxy Organization Ltd Phoenix, AZ

So, there's what I've got. Feel free to research it further, etc etc...:p

And, I dunno the guy, and have no involvment with any of it whatso ever, blah blah blah.:)

....david -- David Raistrick '69 Westy-Itchigo keen@finally.atlasta.net '82 Westy-Maxine (Mom's) '66 SO-44 Westy (It's here!!) in Augusta Ga