Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:45:41 -0400
From:         Seth F Gordon <sethgordon@MONTYSBAY.COM>
Subject:      first post/body work 84
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Hi everybody I have been lurking for a while and would like to thank everyone for filling in the huge cracks in the bently manual, you've saved my van from certain destruction. I was my own DPO, for the first year and a half I owned the van I beat the crap out of it (boy could she take it) and now I can say that I have turned the tide.

well now the Questions, There is evidence of previous body work on the drivers side rear fender, that has now been taken over by rust. What is the best solution for repair ? (I will get the whole van painted and de-rusted at the same time). Suggested body shops on the east coast? Will the body repair last? cost?

I want to have it done right (unlike the first time) any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Seth Gordon 84 Wolfsburg weekender(second car) 88 Golf (third, now dads) 84 Rabbit GTI (first car)

[text/html]