Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Jul 1998 11:54:38 EDT
From:         Don Griffin <SkyCruizer@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Itsy bit O'Confusion (lengthy but hope this clears it up)
Comments: To: Vanagon@Vanagon.com
Comments: cc: Type2@Type2.com

Hey there Guys and Gals,

Just wanted ta clear up some of the confusion. Sorry if it seems a little lengthy but hopefully it'll make it easier ta follow. My name is Don and I'm SkyCruizer. The guy I offended with my post that had the word "Kraut Spark" in it is Modl6971@aol.com (I think his name is Mike or Michael Modl) Correct me if I'm wrong as I don't know him personally.

I hope this"ll help ta clarify things and THANKS to all for the PM and support. I DO love the lists and believe everyone's entitled to their opinions and there's no better medium than this. The info here can't be beat either.

Well, I hope the following will help clear things up. Again sorry about the length but wanted ta stop the confusion. If read all the way thru I think this will help.

Later man and read on,