Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:13:48 -0600
From:         Bill Hays <bhays@PLAINS.NET>
Subject:      Re: Removing Stickers
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Jeffrey,

We make custom decals and have to remove a lot of previous decals and bumper stickers. I have used WD-40 and at times Goo-Gone to help dissolve the solvent. Sometimes the vinyl part of the decal becomes brittle and you can use your fingernail or get a plastic razor blade at an auto body shop. Just make sure you clean the WD-40 or Goo Gone off any paint finish.

Regards, Bill

-----Original Message----- From: CARVER, JEFFREY D <Jeffrey.Carver@AEROJET.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, July 08, 1998 7:01 AM Subject: Removing Stickers