Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:04:55 -0700
From:         "Steven X. Schwenk" <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Spy Behind German Lines...
Comments: To: vanagon List <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Thanks, Helmut. Well....that mission has been thwarted...except fot the tail lights and the e-grade headlights. Time for some more intelligence work...can't waist such a valuable asset so strategically placed. steve [p.s. I hope no one is taking offense at the thread title...I am talking about industrial espinoge, not the past .....also, for what it's worth, I am of German descent and had relatives on both sides of both wars. My aunt (American born) was in Berlin ... with her home bombed out (by American planes, no less) and her husband, a German soldier, dead, and her living in the streets with her young son when the Russians occupied...the Russian soldiers thought she was German, the German soliders thought she was American, and neither side was in a very good mood. She used to own a vw bus, by the way, so she's one of us, too, and now lives in Pennsylvania. :~)]