Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Jul 1998 12:51:52 -0500
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@TAOS.MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Need a/c hose for 87 Westy Gl
Comments: To: PAT <pdooley@GTE.NET>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

----------------- There are no high / low switches on some models. Like no switches , none. My 86 westy 2wd 4 speed had none and there were several others out there that checked and found none. I think all were westys. My a/c mechanic noticed this when my high side went over 450 psi. He got a bit excited and he is usually an ultra calm person. He and I have sense added switches to my westy, thanks to Bill Dummitt. You can sense the high pressure building up, the compressor starts complaining by vibrating the whole van.

Darrell Boehler Makanda Illinois

-----Original Message----- From: PAT <pdooley@GTE.NET> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, July 11, 1998 9:07 AM Subject: Re: Need a/c hose for 87 Westy Gl