Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:38:14 PDT
From:         susan hafler <ceezuu@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Beer survey
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

This brings to mind another burning question I've been curiousabout. We've covered Vanagon food, Vanagon Music and so on. What is the beerof choice for the typical Vanagon driver? I suspect there will be somedistinct differences in preferences among the Window Vanners, the Westie crowd andthe Syncrorabble.>>

as if i haven't dissed myself enough by revealing myself as perhaps the only non-wrench listee (yikes, all i've ever done to my van myself is lovingly detailed her ...) i have another admission: i hate beer. i tried really hard to like it; if you knew me as an undergrad you can vouch for me. my parents love good brew; most of my best friends are beer drinkers. but i can't stand the smell of the stuff. for me, it's margaritas, amigos y amigas!

susan