Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Jul 1998 23:11:26 -0700
From:         Steve <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Syncro Shock Preload
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@volkswagen.org>,
          vanagon List <vanagon@vanagon.com>

The fronts are tough because there isn't much room for spring compressors. I unbolted the upper control arm and the stabilizer where it attaches to the lower control arm to give more room...but i am an amatuer at this.

The 7/16" spacer is pushing the outer limits of thickness. The 5/16" seems fine. steve