Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 27 Jul 1998 19:44:53 -0400
From:         Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Seattle to LV, NV
Comments: To: Matt Dekker <mdekker@ESKIMO.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Matt,

I do not have my atlas with me at the moment, but I use to live in Reno, and traveled to Seattle and Vegas often. Get out your atlas and look at it. You can travel South on I-5 into Oregon and pick up a highway that leads to Reno. From Reno you can travel South directly to Vegas. Both legs are good road, I traveled them many times. If you cannot find the routes I'm speaking of pmail me and I'll get out the old atlas, sharpen up the memorie and call out the route numbers.

Be safe, take care, and wave to my money when you pass through Reno and Vegas ;>)

Ron Semko skyraider@bellsouth.net