Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 29 Jul 1998 09:42:01 -0700
From:         coyote <coyote@LIKEMINDS.COM>
Subject:      CAUCE alert for residents of California
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

I'm posting this to the vanagon list because unsolicited commercial email ('spam') is a problem which has affected most folks at one point or another.

Coyote (CAUCE member)

-----Original Message----- From: owner-cauce-ca@abuse.net [mailto:owner-cauce-ca@abuse.net] On Behalf Of John Levine Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 1998 9:01 AM To: comments@cauce.org Subject: CAUCE alert for residents of California