Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:27:43 -0700
From:         Steve Frisbee <frisbee@ROCKETMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: A/C ducting
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Steve, To get more A/C up front in my 85 westy I did two things:

-inserted a flexible dryer hose (brown to match my interior!) into the "storage tray" that runs under upper bed and over stove area on driver's side. Attached inlet of hose where one of the large vents was in the plastic A/C panel. The hose outlet is mounted right behind driver's head! :)

-mounted a small JC Whitney oscillating "trucker" fan on ceiling just behind front passenger seat- brings rear air nicely upwards! Ran wire from the front, under passenger side windshield seal, then under topliner to the fan. Switch mounted in dash. Nice!

Steve 85 westy reston VA