Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:34:34 -0100
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      Westy TABLES Available!!
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

As promised, I now have brand new replacement Westfalia tables available!

These are original-look replacements for the front and rear tables in your '80 thru '91 camper, in either gray or tan, with smooth table surface. The mounts on the bottom of the tables accept the stock '85-up table arms. That is, the knob to tighten the table goes straight up into the table, rather than horizontally through the arm. (Westfalia changed to this design because it allows the table to take up less room and lay almost flat when not installed.) If you have an '84-back with the older style arm, you have two choices. You can buy a new arm and hardware, or you can replace the table mount with one that fits your arm. While I don't sell the early-style mount, believe it or not you can get one that works just fine at a hardware or plumbing supply store. They sell a plumbing part that has a base with screwholes around it, and a pipe jutting out that is just the right size to fit into the hole in your table arm. I paid about $10 for one when I needed it for my '77 Westy (the same mount was used '75 thru '84).

Price is $99.95 for either a front or rear table, in either gray or tan. Front or rear arms, if you need them, are $69.95 each including knobs, and are powder-coated to match. Shipping is additional.

If you have an account with me, you need only e-mail me to order. If you'd like to set up an account, call me at (215) 234-VWVW with a blank check handy.

Thanks, Ron Salmon The Bus Depot http://www.busdepot.com