Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 1 Aug 1998 23:51:19 -0400
From:         Dennis Haynes <dhaynes57@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: ECU Chip Upgrade Info/Dennis Haynes concerns
Comments: To: Derek Drew <drew@INTERPORT.NET>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Another consideration, do these rockers rotate the valves as the stock ones do? I am still interested in trying this kit. I think this really needs to be combined with a better muffler and larger cat for best results. Maybe the Stebro exhaust can help us here.

Dennis

-----Original Message----- From: Derek Drew <drew@INTERPORT.NET> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, July 31, 1998 10:57 AM Subject: Re: ECU Chip Upgrade Info/Dennis Haynes concerns