Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 12 Aug 1998 14:25:20 -0700
From:   marcus <marcus46@FREEWWWEB.COM>
Subject:   Re: Headlight Warning Buzzer??
Comments:   To: "John-Reed Maffeo (rlpa80)" <rlpa80@EMAIL.SPS.MOT.COM>
Comments:   cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

John About 12 years ago, I left my gas cap at the gas station 75 miles back.Cost me $26 for another one.From then on I leave the keys in the cap lock,can't start without them.A wise person would never leave the house without kissing the wife first.So make it a habit of looking at your front parking lights each time you get out.Now John don't kiss your van as that might give David M a heart attack.You could also remove the keys from the ignition and place in driver seat while your checking lights.Since you can't lock the drivers door without them this is safe.And if none for GM's ideals appeal to you.One more from me.Have wife call every morning and ask if you remembered.It's shameful for me to be giving any advice on this cause I have done the same more than once.:>) Marcus