Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 17 Aug 1998 17:25:57 -0700
From:         Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Resurrect the Vanagon?  Letter Writing Campaign?
Comments: To: Richard Golen <rgolen@UMASSD.EDU>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Ok ! Looks like the Vanagon revival may be a bit of a pipe dream. But think, if other countries are still putting out Vanagons, there should be a ready supply of body parts and panels available to sacrifice to the almighty god " Rust ". At least I hope we can obtain panels and import them into our respective countries.

Ray.