Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 20 Aug 1998 20:17:20 -0400
From:         Dan Johnston <johnstond@MAILSERVER.VOLVO.COM>
Subject:      rusty westie 4sale
Comments: To: "Vanagon@VANAGON.COM" <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

Well with much sadness, we are selling our 80 westie. Its aircooled of course. We've had it for 8 yrs and have used it for trips to florida, north carolina, and up into canada. Our most recent trip was to New Brunswick over to Nova Scotia and back home (2300 miles) without even a burp. This is a sweet running vw. Its always had Mobile 1 for oil and good filters.

Its got the right tires, 'R's. new pistons and barrels 7,000 miles ago, and other work. Its a real good runner and wouldn't hesitate taking it anywhere. Problem is rust is getting to it.

There are 127000 miles on it clock, rust with most rust on the left rocker panel. all the camping gear works perfectly.

Hope is for sale at $1800 firm.

I'm in Monroe, NY.

Dan