Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Jun 1997 14:28:30 -0000
From:         Charles Michuax <cmichaux@CAROLINANET.COM>
Subject:      FS: 1991 Westfalia (I hate to)  :-(
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

For Sale: 1991 VW Westfalia GL Camper

This is the last year for the Vanagon Camper

My wife put the word out that one of my Westy's must go :-(. I'm going to have the sell my '91 Westy. I purchased the westy from a lady in Winston-Salem, NC (20 miles away) two years ago. When I picked it up the van was in almost show room condition. I have spent the past two years making sure it remained in such great shape. When people see it they think is NEW! The plastic protection for the sink draining table in still on the van! The van has 68,400 original miles. IT'S CLEAN.

Color: White with gray interior

Tires: Michelin MXT(vanagon tire) with 25K left

Other Options:

VW Factory Floor Mats VW High Performance Air Cleaner

Full camper options (sink, stove, fridge that works great)

Poptop, tables and curtains are like new.

The asking price is $16,300 and worth every penny!