Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:28:46 +0000
From:         tonyd <tonyd@CANDESA.COM>
Subject:      Re: The Vanagon Wave (was Vanagonitis Cured!)
Comments: To: Michael Harrnacker <harrnack@YAHOO.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I think the "wave" is more appreciated among the vintage bus crowd. when i owned my '70 there was much waving. now i own an '87 and there has been little response from the other vanagon owners. my theory is, that even though we put work into our bricks, there will be no comparison to the customizing, sweat and tears that go into the splits etc. i mean, it's a damn miracle that the things are still on the road in the first place and that is a direct result of the owners pain and agony put into the bus. it just shows more when you restore a 66 split, 21 window ragtop, than when we fix our O2 censor :)

anyway, just my 70 cents worth- i'll keep waving because i know what we're all going thru classic or not

Tony missing my loaf, loving my brick 87 GL