Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 29 Aug 1998 20:22:55 -0400
From:         Late braking <vwracer@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: Burning Man
Comments: To: "Robert A. Alexander" <satcong@VOL.COM>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I bet alot of listees would like to see pics and get reports. I've never been to BM but told my wife tonight that we will someday go ( she thinks I whacked, but thats fine by me) and participate in the production.

Does anyone know if there will be any connections to the real world from the desert? I understand the powerless and waterless bit but figured with todays wireless technology that someone onsite will be putting up stuff onto the web.

Heading to Terryville show in the AM BTW.

Bill K

91 GLI ( 88k,far from stock) 87 Quantum Wagon ( 108k, near mint and stock) 86 GTI ( had 136?k, beat up yet missed)

Yeah I know....Still no Vanagon (because the GLI's 2.0 16V has 30+ more hp on the way.) Vroooooom.

Robert A. Alexander wrote: > > Steve - Would you consider taking some digital pics while you're there > and downloading them? > > BOB