Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:14:55 EDT
From:         Steve Lashley <ThingGuy@AOL.COM>
Subject:      wanted/sell/trade at BBTA - New Tents/Carver P4's too?
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM, vintagebus@type2.com, type2@type2.com

I'm going to be at BBTA and I would love to find a camp stool for my '74 Campmobile. It does not have to match my blue/green plaid, since I have extra material and can recover. If you got one, e-mail me with what you want for it.

Also wanted:

Rear upper storage cabinet. I'm not sure what year, but '76 -'79 maybe? I want to put one of these in my '74 Campmobile

For trade:

1 (Still in wrapper) Vanagon Camper Model kit. 1 Weber progressive carb kit for '72- up bus (slightly used)

New Tents? Partial trade for camp stool, if they arrive on time. I have an order of 10 new German Side tents on the way, but I'm not sure it will arrive before the weekend. There is always hope. I have 7 Tramp tents, and 3 Nizza tents on the way. Tents can be seen at: http://members.aol.com/tentinfo

Carver P4 Heater.

I'll have one on display and will be taking deposits if you want to order one. I doubt I'll have it installed in time. I guess I'll just have to hope the weather doesn't turn cold this weekend.

I hope to see lots of you this weekend, and I encourage everyone who has one of the New German tents to come out. It would be really cool to see a bunch setup. I'll have my new huge Casa Royal tent if I can find enough room to put it up. Look for the Yosemite Yellow '74 Campmobile next to the huge tent. Stop by for a FREE BEER.

Steve '74 Campmobile