Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Sep 1998 06:33:40 -0400
From:         Mike Ray <Mike.Ray@AMMOBILE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Chris W stranded in Sante Fe
Comments: To: "Jwilli941@AOL.COM" <Jwilli941@AOL.COM>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I just drove cross country in my `87 Westy. I stopped in Alamogordo (sp?) NM to play with the van. There's a VW place there. Something like "Continental motors", dunno, Continental something. It's on the right side of the main road into town from the south, maybe 2 miles outside of town. It's a little town, call anyone there and they should be able to check the phone book to get the number for the place. MAYBE they have something.

Mikey `84 SVO `87 Westy