Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 27 Sep 1998 21:24:47 -0400
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: IF Fire What Do?
Comments: To: Malcolm Stebbins <MSTEBBIN@MSVU1.MSVU.CA>
Comments: cc: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Forget unloading stuff. No time. Open the licence plate hatch and shoot the extinguisher in there. Practice this. It's not hard. but with the spring on the plate door, I needed my foot to hold the door open when this happened to me! My extinguisher required 2 hands to operate! Enought of this doom and gloom talk... lets enjoy our Vans.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler