Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:09:51 -0700
From:         Dane Tessler <dane714@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: NEW BUSDEPOT WEBSITE!!!!  (Big specials, too!)
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>, Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Nice job on the the new searchable website!

Dane Tessler 87 Westfalia 138K Treasure Island, FL http://members.aol.com/Dane714/westfalia.html -----Original Message----- From: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM> To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, September 28, 1998 6:00 PM Subject: NEW BUSDEPOT WEBSITE!!!! (Big specials, too!)