Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 11 Oct 1998 07:29:32 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Help with coolant leak/85 Vanagon
Comments: To: Vanagon <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Sounds like you might be leaking from one of the hoses leading to the expansion tank. Right now I am having a similar problem as it appears that my mechanic did not have his Wheaties for breakfast when he put a new expansion tank in my van 2 weeks ago. I can see the coolant leaking from one of the connections.