Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 12 Oct 1998 10:25:44 EDT
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      '91 Vanagon Carat FS $6500 Firm
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Well I have decided to sell my '91 Vanagon Carat and to do so as quickly as possible. So I have lowered my asking price from $8000 obo to $6500 firm. Nothing has happened to the van, there is no major mechanical malfunction that has caused me to drop the price. I just want to sell it and it just was taking too long with my previous asking price (I had alot of interest but few serious buyers). The van is in excellent running condition and I am the second owner. It has 150k miles on it with no problems with the head gaskets (I have not had to add any coolant to the system for over 10k miles). The engine runs excellent and the auto tranny shifts smooth. The Carat package consists of two rear facing seats, a folding table with a light over it, a folding rear seat/queen sized bed, alloy wheels, heated power mirrors, power steering, power windows and power door locks, cruise control, A/C that runs the full length of the van, Silver/Grey fiberglass bumpers with matching body trim that runs down the sides of the van. (NO POP-TOP so don't ask) The body is in nice shape with a few minor scratches here and there. There is a ding in the nose of the van (could be popped out) and a scrape on the DS rear fender well that has some minor surface rust in the scrape. But beside these few minor blemishes the van's paint and body is excellent, still shiny Burgandy. The interior is also in very good condition and is grey velour. I am trying to be a descriptive as possible of the condition of the van. If you are interested I have pictures of the van on my website at http://members.aol.com/kenwilfy. This is a really nice van and I have driven it up and down the East Coast with no problems so I can be confident that it will make a nice van for whoever buys it. Please let me know if you are interested. The Van is located in southern NJ about an hour from Philly, PA. Thanks Ken Wilford John 3:16 (609)-327-0027