Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:22:11 -0400
From:         Sam Scholten <scholten1@MARSHALL.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Vegemite.
Comments: To: Ray Hunnam <hunnam@PNC.COM.AU>
Comments: cc: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Maybe Vegemite (sp?) goes with a good Australian beer- you know how it can be, when you hated food as a kid, but when you started drinking, your tastes began to broaden. Maybe you just need to be fried out like your combi in order to appreciate the stuff.

Then again, I need to face my own heritage. Wurst? Braunschweiger? How much Dutch and German beer do you need to really like that stuff???????

Best regards, Sam

P.S. I would love to find out what American meat products are disgusting to Europeans and Australians. Beef jerky might be one. I doubt that a T-bone steak or baby-back ribs would be considered awful, though. Who knows?