Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 19 Oct 1998 23:19:47 -0400
From:         mike and becky <mayfly95@PAONLINE.COM>
Subject:      Re: Fuel lines, one more time,
              was: Congrats! Check it out...was: NEW OWNER!!
Comments: To: Bulley-Hewlett & Associates <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Comments: cc: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Please tell me why braide stainless steel hose is NOT a viable (or mentioned) alternative to the deteriatable cotton/rubber hoses?

Has any one spent the $$$$$ to do this? How bad was it?

curious

Mike 87 WolfW/E 87 Westy 89 Jetta