Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 15 Oct 1998 21:13:28 -0400
From:         John Lauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: coolant change
Comments: To: Vannpyre@AOL.COM, Vanagon <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Pinch clamps for tubing and hoses can be had from your local laboratory supply house (better yet, make friends with a chemist who works in a lab). Before changing coolant, and going through the mess of refilling the system, you may want to make sure you that everything else is ok. Hindsight says that when I bought my '84 in May '97, I should have changed out everything in the cooling system. Why because I have or soon will have to. My mechanic has made much money draining and refilling each time I need something done.

John Lauterbach