Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 26 Oct 1998 09:04:02 -0800
From:         Hugh Beglin <beglins@MYHOME.NET>
Subject:      FW: gunk remover
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM

-----Original Message----- From: Hugh Beglin [mailto:beglins@myhome.net] Sent: Friday, October 23, 1998 12:07 PM To: Brad Knapp Subject: RE: gunk remover

I am sorry I did not reply sooner, but my computer went on a summer vacation. There is a company called K & L Supply that warehouses in my town. They carry large quantities of Citrus Solvents. There are two types: one can be diluted with water and one can't. The one that cannot could be used for electric motor cleaning etc. instead of CFC'S. The water soluble can be used for large lobs such as cleaning oil off of concrete. This stuff is great for removing tar (however also removes wax which is great for skies, but you may have to touch up the Vanagon). I use it as a general degreaser as well as a hand cleaner. A must for the home mechanic ( it also takes grease out of carpet which I've never done ) . It is only available by the gallon, at about $17 per or in an aerosol can 17 0z. for about $7. If you want more info I'll be happy to supply names, phone #'s etc.