Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:33:19 -0700
From:         Michael Harrnacker <harrnack@IN-TCH.COM>
Subject:      Re: The Bus Depot & Ron in Europe
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

At least you have a shipment to complain about!, I've been waiting over three weeks for a set of brake pads. I doubt very much that web orders are getting processed in a day, since they've had over 20 days to process mine. I haven't even received a confirmation or nothing!

Michael B. Harrnacker 89 Weekender "Nameles" 91 Golf "Miami" http://ruralinstitute.umt.edu/vwbus vanagon@rudi.montech.umt.edu

"Never miss a good chance to shut up."

-----Original Message----- From: Racer X <akimmons@PDQ.NET> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, October 22, 1998 4:32 PM Subject: Re: The Bus Depot & Ron in Europe