Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:16:59 -0800
From:         "David W. Palmerston" <DPalmerston@HELI-CAL.COM>
Subject:      Re: after market fuel tank
Comments: To: norbert froese <nfroese@INTERCHANGE.UBC.CA>, vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Remember this is Friday -

I'd be concerned that the one from Brazil would cause the gas to circulate in the wrong direction as it exits at the supply port to the engine and it might cause serious disruption to the injection system <BG> isn't this why South African Vanagons have different parts? - Couldn't be different government regulations, could it?

David W. Palmerston VP Technology Helical Products Company, Inc. PO Box 1069 Santa Maria, CA 93456-1069 USA TEL:(805)928-3851 FAX:(805)928-2369 NET:DPalmerston@Heli-Cal.com http:www.heli-cal.com 1998 VW Passat GLS 1.8tms Windsor Blue/Grey