Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1998, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 30 Oct 1998 00:35:25 -0500
From:         "Robert A. Alexander" <satcong@VOL.COM>
Subject:      POSSUM/COON/SKUNK/SQUIRREL SKIN REUPHOLSTERY KITS!/F!
Comments: To: "Vanagon@VANAGON.COM" <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

Volks - In conjunction with Joel Walker, in an effort to promote Southern U.S. Products, we are trying to "feel out" the mood of Vanagon (and other VW Van) owners concerning the idea of reupholstering their Vangaons with fine, genuine pelts and skins from popular Southern critters! Pelts, of course, will include the natural hair of these critters; skins, of course, will come without the hair, but, as it has recently been proven, possum skin upholstery is tough, durable and maintains its luster far better than cheap, ole cattle hide junk!

We are prepared to offer computer-matched colors for dying these critter skins. Just send us a swatch as a sample and we can guarantee an identical match to the color you desire!

For a limited time, I'm offering Red Fox pelt sun visor "slip covers" for any VW Van for a ridiculously low price.

Joel & I hope to corner the market in low-cost "Critter Covers" for virtually ANY part of your Vanagon! Armrests, sun visors, turn signal levers, steering wheel covers, seat covers, antennas, rear view mirrors, rear window decora, and, of course, custom orders filled with little delay!

BOB - WA4RRN '85GL http://impeachment.org

ps-Some of you folks may be leery of possum pelt reupholstery kits for your Vanagons, but I am here to let you know that those sparse possum hairs are like little massaging "fingers" on your butt & back while making those long trips!