Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Nov 1998 10:17:20 -0800
From:         davidson <davidson@SIERRA.NET>
Subject:      Re: luggage area
Comments: To: EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>, vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I've noticed that what appear to be "useless writings" to one person are most helpful to others. Perhaps most important is patience, something most of us can use more of. Bill 90 Westy Syncro Lake Tahoe

---------- > From: EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET> > To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM > Subject: Re: luggage area > Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 9:05 AM > > On Tue, 3 Nov 1998 JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote: > > > In a message dated 98-11-03 11:20:01 EST, inua@QUICKLINK.NET writes: > > > > << As you know there is an upholstered foam pad back there in the back that > > also serves a insulation and sound deading material. Also the folding rear > > seat really does fold out flat. You probably know, but if you release the > > rear seat back catch, pull the top of the seat back slightly forward, and > > then lift up on the front of the rear seat bottom and pull forward, the > > seat bottom will go forward a good bit, and at the same time the seat back > > will fold down backward to a flat out position. I find that I have to remove > > the rear cargo pad to allow the seat back to go all the way down, then > > reposition it a little, but it works fine. I can still close my rear > > hatch/do >> > > > > > > not all vans had the weekender interior, like yours did... > > > > chris > > > In fact most of them did not! And this is what this guy is > refering it ..... So the point is this list is getting less and > less valuble. Lets all try to keep the toppics and answers to > known FACT! This way we will be less overwelmed by useless writings. > > ERic