Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Nov 1998 19:05:24 -0500
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: Front Spoiler and Winch Mount
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

My understanding is the design of all the front metal, stock on a Vanagon, is there in that shape, to funnel air thru your rad and changing it, in any way, will alter the air flow amount over the rad.... this is not a good idea guys...... putting anything (bikes) up front that blocks your air flow to the rad in not a good idea ...

Rob 87 Westy SyncroGL.....Cynosure (slip&drip)

rountree@planeteer.com

-----Original Message----- From: davidson <davidson@SIERRA.NET> To: <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, November 03, 1998 4:57 PM Subject: Re: Front Spoiler and Winch Mount