Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Nov 1998 07:32:45 -0600
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: URGENT Clutch Info Needed
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

--------------------- Hi Volks, I replaced the clutch disk on my 86 westy 247k miles in November 97 and have 21k miles on the clutch. It is smooth and functions well. I replaced the motor mounts at he same time which could be revenant. Darrell

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Davis <SyncroHead@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, November 04, 1998 1:20 AM Subject: Re: URGENT Clutch Info Needed