Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:28:03 -0800
From:         KBatzler <KBatzler@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: black exhaust residue
Comments: To: Vanagon <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

BTW: My father's 81 does the same thing....but I would suspect that your running a little rich. Karl Batzler -----Original Message----- From: Bulley-Hewlett & Associates <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, November 09, 1998 8:01 AM Subject: black exhaust residue