Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:48:03 -0700
From:         Jon B <jbaker@APBOARD.COM>
Subject:      Re: passed up an '86
Comments: To: "Vanagon@Vanagon.com" <Vanagon@Vanagon.com>

A friend of mine bought and 86 automatic a few years back that was marked as a Wolfsburg. It had the same configuration. Tall cabinets sitting right behind the passenger seat and behind the drivers seat. The sink, stove and fridge cabinets went from the floor to the ceiling and were finished in a natural clear coat. It had extra gauges that I did not have in my '84 Westy such as LP gas gauge. The rear bench seat went all the way across the back sitting 3 people instead of two.

His was brown also. Could it be the same van?

Jon